Anxiety is a bitch. So is depression. You’ve struggled with both off and on and, although you’re highly self aware, you can’t seem to conquer these emotions. It’s frustrating and defeating.
You know how important it is to self examine. You’re dedicated to personal growth and taking care of your mental health. It’s a bit uncomfortable and somewhat intimidating to ask for help but you know you could use some support.
What is Transformational Therapy?
Transformational therapy is simply a form of mental health counseling that inspires change. The objective is to work through challenges by examining patterns of thought and behavior that inhibit the ability to fully thrive. This typically involves revisiting earlier life experiences, healing old emotional wounds, building self worth, and developing healthy communication skills and coping strategies.
Schedule your complimentary 20 minute consultation
WHAT TO EXPECT
- I take a person-centered approach, which means that our relationship is fundamental to the therapeutic process.
- We explore your experiences, thoughts and emotions as well as your body sensations and spiritual beliefs, as all of this contributes to your mental health.
- We target blocks and use creative strategies to push through them (ie: art, storytelling, movement, breathing, EMDR, etc.)
- Sessions take place online or in-person (must be a residents of NC).
- Therapy services DO NOT include targeted health coaching strategies (purchase a coaching package if you want both).
- Payment options: cash, credit, debit, FSA, HSA; Insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield
“Those who can ask without shame are viewing themselves in collaboration with—rather than in competition with—the world… asking for help with gratitude says: We have the power to help each other.”