Helpers, healers, and lovers
Misfits, activists, visionaries
Explorers of the mysterious depths of consciousness and being
Here to make an impact
How To Choose a Counselor or Coach
The critical factor is FIT. Find someone you feel compatible with. Otherwise, you won’t make the progress you’d like and the experience won’t be enjoyable for anyone.
Explore this website, explore other websites, ask questions, THINK about what you want. Don’t let your insurance company dictate who’s right for you and don’t let scarcity drive your decisions. Take your time and spend the money–living with ABUNDANCE means knowing that you’re worth the investment.
“I’m a free spirit. A spirit that evolves. I’m a diamond. I’m just refining it. Polishing it. Glossing it up.” ~Simeon Rice
- All are welcome. I am an ally and an advocate for the LGBTQIA+ community and an anti-racist. I continuously examine and check my own biases and welcome feedback that will help me best serve marginalized communities.
- I expect you to work, which involves allowing yourself to be vulnerable.
- There will be times when you’re asked to let go of control, trust is essential.
- I consider myself a collaborator, not an authority. I welcome active participation and constructive feedback.
- I use adult language. F-bombs will be dropped. (What can I say? I’m a native New Yorker).
- I believe all light workers must be willing to do their own shadow work.
- This work will be hard but it should also be rewarding and fun.
- You heal me as I heal you (and I’m eternally grateful for the symbiosis).
- I don’t work with children or anyone under the age of 18.