Consciously Connecting on a Minimalist Family Road Trip Through the Western US
What can you do when you feel bored, powerless, stuck, or sad?
Pack a few things and go. You may be thinking: but I have a job, I don’t have time, I can’t afford it, people depend on me, I have obligations. While some of that that may be true, don’t let these things hold you back. Where there is a will there is a way, and whether you travel for months or mere days, there is much to gain from the experience. Find the road to freedom and take a journey into your soul.
In AMERICAN NOMADS you'll discover...
- Points of interest throughout the Western United States
- Information about several National Parks
- Bits of history that isn’t necessarily in books
- Animal and nature wisdom
- Tips for planning, packing, and preparing for your own road trip
- Tips for turning experiences into teachable moments for kids
- Ways to be a thoughtful, conscious human
- The location of at least one portal to Hell
- A place that inspired both David Lynch and Robert Plant
- Where it’s unlawful to wear high heels
- The proper way to use a pit toilet
- Inspiration for crafting your own adventure
- And more!